April 10, 2008

mental (f)loss

My boy Stamati linked me this site Mental Floss. He picked a bad day to do that. The first entry is about the Cosby Show and why the little girl is a little girl instead of a little boy. I hate TV. “Are you kidding me man? You send me a link on TV trivia? ME?!?!?! Have you flossed too hard?” FYI: most of the TV that I watch is C-Span.

Scrolled down and don’t mind it so much after all.

ARGHH, I take that back, I just went to the blog section and the top entry is a bonus (thank you SO much) quiz. Guess about what: The Office. The second entry is some stupid fucking quiz about nine actresses. Please forgive me not going there, and not adding flossing to I LIKE – not that my two readers care so much about what I do anyways.

How much further do I have to scroll on this site in order to actually find something interestingly intelligent, instead of mental masturbation? I mean it would have been reasonably funny to watch an oxygen tank explode through a little kid’s head (NOT!!!), but that video didn’t work.

I invite you to prove me wrong. Send me some links on Mental Floss that do not inundate me with inanity.

And please somebody tell me when my writing reaches fatuous qualities of similar proportions.

PS: Ok, I will go and get the magazine. Will let you know my exalted opinion later.

No comments:

Post a Comment