December 29, 2008

Aloha Maui

I just wanted to let everyone know that if you never hear from me again, if you will never be bored to tears by my drivel again, if you will forever pine for the craziness that you all have come to expect from me... it is because tomorrow I am doing this.


Thats right, my first Kiting lesson will be on tomorrow at 11Am Maui Standard time (also known as PST - Paradise Standard Time) I am strapping on the harness, I am laying out the lines, and I am goint to wrestle that bitch of a kite into submission... or perish on the corrally rocks that are Hawaii. Its been nice knowing you all, and please, the Stamp Collection goes to my dear Cousin Marx Marxisimuss.

4 comments:

  1. YOU WILL BE JUST FINE! It's only a kite, it won't bite you.

    But if ever something happens, can i have the flute :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. R.I.P., my friend. A least you went out on a high note.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the ride! Happy New Year, Peter. Best, Stefan

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can have the flute, except I survived. But you could have it if I didn't.

    ReplyDelete