January 8, 2008

levantine

I recline in the sauna enjoying the calm at the end of a day spent at harassing and receiving in kind. Enters a fine example of a fiery maiden, queen of the Levant, heiress of olive tree groves and date plantations. Confidence of her forbearers strong in her voice, knowledge of her beauty engraved in her gait. She is fully dressed. You understand dear tortured reader; I myself am a libertine, a whore of the flesh a lover of skin. Dress me in more than a fig leave and I shall perish from this earth. She sports sneakers. Let me be clothed by scarcely containing a towel. She wears a sports bra, under her white shirt. Let my skin cry out to be cleansed by the heat of the calm at the end of a day. Sports pants cover her shy shoestrings. Let my mother, and every Finn I ever knew, look on in astonishment as I bask in clean pores while the Levantine reeks in her sweaty clothes. How do I know her voice? She is on her mobile. The water she assiduously sips is Smart.

2 comments:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how nice, 'xcept it really looks like a crawler. I dont see a blog at those URLs.

    ReplyDelete