January 3, 2008

rich mogull

So I am cruising, killing some time, checking the sites, looking for abstracts. What do I find? The five coolest hacks (they are ok, the really cool ones we will never know about). I look for some more and possibly interesting patterns and find Rich Mogull. Are you kidding me? Rich, I hope you are at least upper middle class. Or maybe you really like semi-challenging skiing? If not I want to see a birth certificate and congratulate your parents on sticking to their guns. My parents didn’t – thank you!

2 comments:

  1. It's really me-

    Yep, upper middle class, but no better than that. I was a ski patroller for 5 years, so got that one covered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. impressive. I was testing. took 6 hours after posting for him to find it. would be interesting to know how. google alert just seems so pedestrian. anyway, good on you, Rich, watch the knees.

    ReplyDelete