May 6, 2008

Russia, the newest member of the EU

It is not my fault that Russia is on my radar now. They started it with that silly parade. Showing off their rusted, wrinkly, underpaid cojones. That is what you get for raising the ire of one immensely (three readers) popular blogger, yes I am talking about me. HAH, take that!

Anyway, if any of you knew that a chunk of Russia sits right smack in the EU I will give you a ticket to - Kaliningrad/Königsberg, former capital of Ost Preussen (German Ur-Staat), and birth place and lifelong residence of one Immanuel Kant. You wouldn't want to go there though, I am sure. It is a nasty joint, and to get there you would have to take the train via Belarus with a bunch of sheep herders, fermenting yak milk barrels and Vladimir Putin. That last one is toxic, I hear, and once you have it, you will never get rid of it. Kinda like Herpes.

No comments:

Post a Comment